cepezed and Lister Buildings are starting Lister Architecture. A Dutch design and engineering office specialized in large-scale modular housing construction with wood. Lister Buildings is a developer, builder and investor in the field of sustainable, inclusive and affordable living environments. These will be built in wood and other natural materials. 100% climate-friendly and fully circular.
Within Lister Architecture, cepezed and Lister Buildings work efficiently and integrally together. With joint principles and coming from a shared vision:
- Lister Architecture designs circular, demountable and timeless architecture that can be (pre)fabricated efficiently.
- Lister Architecture focuses on ‘next level’ sustainable homes and minimizes the climate impact.
- Lister Architecture stands for permanent and affordable quality.
cepezed as part of the lister platform
cepezed will have an important role in the design and system development of the houses. Lister Buildings will also develop, produce, build and manage the housing projects and integrates the entire chain into one platform. In addition, they will often stay involved as a long-term investor. Lister Buildings has a strong long-term vision and focuses on optimal cooperation with fixed parties throughout the entire chain from planning to management.
Jan Pesman, cepezed partner and architect, says: “We are delighted about the collaboration. The partnership gives us a unique opportunity to apply our many years of expertise in professionalizing the construction industry and further develop it within a continuous chain that runs from initiative to beyond delivery.” Stefan van den Brink, Lister Buildings CEO, adds: “With the knowledge and vision of cepezed, we are able to realize a revolutionary prefab construction system together. That means we can build more efficiently, more sustainably and faster, at a better price.”
cepezed and Lister Buildings aim to have several configurations ready for production by the end of April:
- Single unit complexes for students / hotels, consisting of large and small modules;
- Care homes, consisting of two connected modules in different sizes;
- Private rental homes, consisting of a ‘smart’ module and ‘living module;
- Detached owner-occupied homes, consisting of a ‘smart’ module and a ‘living’ module.