On Thursday March 5th, cepezed will host the Goood Woood theme event of the platform for leaders in building innovation Booosting. The afternoon is all about circular construction with wood. After all, wood is increasingly being used in construction and can contribute to neutral or even negative carbon dioxide emissions. The event will fully inform you about the state of affairs!
modular design & circular construction
“Even architectural office cepezed from Delft works with wood nowadays,” Booosting noticed in response to our circular Building D(emountable), which we recently realized on our own premises. The backgrounds of and a visit to the building are of course part of the Goood Woood program. Menno Rubbens from cepezedprojects and Jan Houtekamer from cepezedbouwteam (cepezed construction team) will extensively explain our vision and way of working. In addition, other inspiring lectures about developments and experiences in timber construction are on the roll as well:
• 3:00 PM welcome cepezed office (Ezelsveldlaan 61 in Delft)
• 3:15 PM welcome by Antwan van Haaren (Booosting board & DGMR)
• 3:20 PM trends in circular construction with wood by Mathew Vola (director / leader Property Business Unit Arup)
• 3:40 PM circular construction and Building D(emountable) by Jan Houtekamer (director cepezedbouwteam) and Menno Rubbens (director cepezedprojects)
• 4:10 PM constructing in wood by Rob Doomen (director Pieters Bouwtechniek)
• 4:30 PM new wooden construction products by Bas Meeuwissen (technical advisor Metsä Wood)
• 4:50 PM discussion
• 5:15 PM tour Building D(emountable) by cepezed
• 6:00 PM drinks & bites
• 7:00 PM ending
more info & registration
You can find more info through the Booosting website. There, you can also register for Goood Woood. Will we see you on March 5th?